Monday, September 15, 2008

Getting to Know Me!

Have fun!

Directions
Now, here is what you are supposed to do...
Copy, paste, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then post it on your blog! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little-known facts about those you know.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Oh, I'm sure it wasn't that long ago, after all, I am a girl.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING

Sometimes, depends on my mood and how quickly I'm writing.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Deli Selects Oven Roasted Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course! What a silly question!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
If you know me, you know what sarcasm is!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yep!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

I'm thinking about it, but I think that it might hurt....

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Marshmellow Mateys or if I'm being semi good then Frosted Mini-wheats strawberry delights

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Nope, the sooner I can get them off the better!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

YES!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Cold Stone Cheesecake Ice Cream with Strawberries and graham cracker crust OR Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes and Hands

15. RED OR PINK?

Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Well...if I can only pick one ;) I would say my thighs...but we're working on that!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Um...My parents, my best friends, my family who doesn't live around me, my grandma

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pants: Dark Denim Shoes: Brown

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Oh Snap! I'll admit it, a cupcake! Dang Costco cupcakes!

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Co-Workers talking about...surprisingly enough...work!

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

JADE!

22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Natual smell: Rain Cologne: Aqua Di Gio Perfume: Beyond Paradise Airfreshener: It depends on the day, but usually coconut lime verbena or mandarin mango or maybe it's mango mandarin...whatever!

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Kirstie

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tennis or volleyball or football or basketball or baseball. Okay, I like a lot of sports!

25. HAIR COLOR?

Ok, I finally had them change it on my Driver's License....Brown.

26. EYE COLOR?
Hazel

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

Nope! Thank goodness!

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Legally Blonde 2! Ha ha! It was on last night!

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Green sweater with brown shirt underneath

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on who from! Girls and Family Hugs! Boys kisses of course!


34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice Cream Cake YUM YUM!

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Eclipse working towards Breaking Dawn

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Some vendor issued mouse pad :D Gotta love work!

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Army Wives (Nicole MUST start watching this!)

38. FAVORITE SOUND?
Stephanie playing the piano

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Beatles

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Nauvoo, Illinois (that's really sad! But I'll take care of that this Christmas!!! New Zealand bound!)

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Maybe....but if they're special than I need to keep them a secret!

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Redmond, Washington

No comments: