Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Celebrating Life with The Biggest Loser

The new season started today and I’m so excited! We just finished watching this week’s episode and I am amazed at the progress the contestants made, but I have to admit, I have a favorite for this week. The yellow team: Coleen and Jerry.

Coleen is 23 years old and works as a receptionist. Her father Jerry is 51 and works as a Police Sergeant. Jerry can only work out for 30 minutes a day per the doctors on The Biggest Loser. So in order for them to stay on the show Coleen has to work out even harder than anyone else. For their first challenge they had to go on a hike and get their prize off of parachutes that had landed on the top of the hill. Coleen booked it up the hill and grabbed the Immunity prize for her and her Dad. Even with Immunity they both rocked the scales! It just goes to show that when faced with the challenges of life we can still rise above and succeed! I love when Biggest Loser is on! It always motivates me when I see other people taking risks and reaching out to change their lives.

No comments: