Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Beautiful Weekend with Beautiful People!

I had the honor to attend my cousin Jon's wedding this weekend. He married Holly Stansbury, a beautiful loving person. I only met her for real on Friday at dinner, but I was immediately impressed with how happy and caring she is. Granted, I'm sure that some of that happiness may have been caused by the fact that she was getting married the next day, but from what I heard from our family and hers, she's always happy! 

On Saturday Jon & Holly were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple for time and all Eternity. It was a beautiful ceremony and I loved being within the walls of that beautiful and sacred building with my family. Holly & Jon looked so good!!! We kept comparing them to other couples in the area and Jon & Holly definitely won the prize for being the most classy couple there! On another note, can I just say my family is awesome! I had so much fun hanging out with my cousins and my Aunt and Uncle after the ceremony. They are hilarious!!! Plus I saw some traits in them that I see in my immediate family all the time! Too much fun.  
Congratulations Jon & Holly!

1 comment:

The Lassen Family said...

wish I could have been there!! So fun to see