Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Working Girl's Dilemma-UPDATE!

So I responded and agreed to lunch, but I pushed it off until next week due to a busy/unknown work schedule. I also had some stuff happen with a friend last Friday and I think that it started to really hit me last night and today I've been feeling pretty down about it. So I'm sitting here at work, just doing my thing and I get a call from the front desk, "Come get your flowers!" "Flowers?" "Yeah, you got flowers." "Ok, I'll be right up." As I'm walking up the stairs to collect my flowers names flash through my mind of who would possibly send me flowers. I get up there and see these:

Beautiful!

And yes, they are from the co-worker. (I think that I need to come up with code names for all of these people....suggestions?)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Call him Tiger...

Gourmified said...

Um, not Tiger. Then we'll think he's a lying cheating golfer. Name him a flower since he sent you some...one that was in your bouquet.

Nicole said...

you have to go! nothing ventured nothing gained! Take a risk woman!