Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life...sometimes it sucks

Ok, so I first started writing this and it was all like..."life bites", "I hate school", "I really want my own place", whine, whine, whine. But then I thought about it and decided I needed to look on the bright side of things. I have a roof over my head, there's food in the fridge, I have a great job, I have the opportunity to learn something new every day and I have great friends and family. What more could a girl ask for? Ok, don't go there. Yes, there are more things that a girl could ask for...but I did just order some new boots, so that's fun :) Eventually I'll look back on this period in my life and laugh, eventually. Right now, I'm over-stressed, over-worked, under-slept, and under-worked out. So that about sums up my existence currently, but I do have really cute hair and I'm getting really cute boots and I have really cute nieces and nephews. And now I'm going to go get some sleep (2 hours earlier than last night--HOORAY!).

1 comment:

Team Jensen said...

And you really look hot as a redhead! ;)