Monday, January 16, 2012

Hmm...overdue for an update....

So I went to California, and then Washington 3 times and Las Vegas for my very first time with a group of great friends and then on an amazing cruise with my amazing roommate Kelli, all before the end of the year! 2011 was a very good year for me when I look back at it. It included many adventures and wonderful time spent with family and friends. We were also blessed to add 2 more babies to our family in 2011. I love being an Aunt and I love getting see my siblings families grow. Granted there was enough hard times and tears spilt and stress added to remind me that life is not all roses. I feel really good about 2012. I haven't made any resolutions, or goals, yet, but I feel like this year I could make some big changes.... So keep your eyes peeled, it could be anything :)
Getting ready to zipline in Costa Rica!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Perfect picture for this post!

Adam 'n' Sara said...

Miss you girlfriend! Sounds like you had an awesome year!

Team Jensen said...

Exactly my sentiments about 2011. Good and bad. Miss all the good, glad to have the bad done w/. Can't wait to hear all about your 2012! Keep the updates coming!