Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Difficult

So I'm trying to recommit myselt to being active in my own ward vs my friends wards. That includes all Ward Activities, FHE, Enrichment and all Sunday meetings. So tonight I head off to FHE for our movie night, fantastic activity I must say, but 16 girls and only 5 boys. So remind me why I want to be more active? The hope of meeting someone at an activity with those odds are very slim. Then you factor in that most of the guys there are younger than me, bonus points for me! Oh yeah, Utah singles wards are amazing!

I remember when I lived in Sammamish and girls would move to Utah and everyone would say that they'd be married within a year. HA! I've lived here for 4+ years and I can count on one hand how many dates I've been on. Okay, that might be exaggerating a little bit, but add my other hand and it's totally covered! I guess that's just the hand that life has dealt me, oh well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww, Miss Meggie! My heart goes out to you. I think Utah guys are a breed all their own, sad as that is. I could be in any other state and have guys take initiave to approach and ask me out...NOT IN UTAH! Wonder where they went wrong!?!