Thursday, November 13, 2008

HOT!!!

Okay, I’m admitting it, I have a problem. Yes it’s true…I am a shoe addict! I do not have room in my closet for a man and that is why I cannot get married, unless I get a bigger closet. :D This is a pair of my most recent shopping adventure! (I was looking for a pair of jeans and come home with two pairs of shoes, good thing my Dad doesn’t live here right now, he always harassed me about buying shoes!)
















Yeah, pretty much they are HOT shoes! I've gotten lots of compliments on them today at work! I can't quote some of them since they aren't appropriate. LOVE THEM!

4 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

You are seriously crazy!!!!! gonna break your neck!! oh, wait that would be me---never did learn how to walk in those things. Seriously though, don't your feet kill? Mine hurt just looking at those killers :) Have fun

Unknown said...

I'm in LOVE with those shoes!!! So, honestly, are they the 10 minute style or what!?! I'm so into heels right now..boy do they feel sexy wearing them! Haaa! Great purchase!

Megan said...

Yeah, they are 4" heels. I have found the secret to making heels work for me with my crazy day at work...Dr. Scholls Ball of Feet insoles. Love them! But Lisa is right, they do make you feel sexy!

Tarbet Family said...

Megan,
Hey You don't know me, but I'm Heather Tarbet's sister in law. I saw your comment on her blog, and the rest was history. Anyway, I am the biggest shoe fanatic, and I'll be honest. I really really really want those shoes, Matt (my husband, heather's big bro, you know each other) was sitting here and just rolled his eyes, because he knows how much I love shoes as well. I've actually been looking for some just like that, anyway if you're not to busy fill a sister in on how and where you got em. Anyway great style, cute blog..TTYL