Friday, October 17, 2008

Curly???

So I'm not a normal girl....I don't go get my hair done every six weeks. For me, it's more like every 6 months. When I do get it done I usually do something drastic, but still safe, like last time I got it chopped off and colored it blonde and red (I've been blonde since 7th Grade artifically). So this time I had lots of input from family and friends that I needed to keep it long and not color it. So I just went in for a trim. 40 minutes later I came out with the trim...and curly hair! Yeah, apparently I now have curly hair. What the heck?! I'm trying to welcome this new change to me...but I'm lost as to what the heck to do with it! So to all the women out there that once upon a time wished that your hair was curly or straight (or in my family's case, thinner), be careful what you wish for. It might come true and you'll have no idea what happened!
(don't judge: this is after working three 12 hour days going on 4 and having only 5 hours of sleep oh yeah, and apparently I'm sick.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Curly? Is that your after picture, because I don't see much...maybe some wave? You know how "fun" my hair is curly. My routine is as follows:

1. Get hair completely dripping wet. DO NOT dry with a towel. Comb out w/ wide tooth comb. Then take a small hand towel or washcloth and scrunch the water out. Then apply products while scrunching them in. My fav. products are: Noodle Head (Sally's) mixed with BioSilk-Silk Therapy. Scrunched in. Then spray allover with Aussie Sprunch Spray. Then take my diffuser on low setting, high heat and hold it near my scalp with a load of hair while drying. Takes a bit, but usually works well. Once ALL dry I finish it off w/ a finishing stronger holding spray. Hope that helps. Welcome to the Curly/wavy hair world. Gotta love it!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey I tagged you check out my blog to see.

Burdick Family said...

Megan- I didn't know you had a blog! My mom somehow stumbled across it and told me. I had to laugh at your list of TV shows every day of the week. It reminds me of survivor and bachelor nights when we were roomies. (: